Monday, 13 June 2011

The Very Very Beginning.

My name is Alyss Gray. I am 20 years old, and I currently live in a nondescript area of the UK, living a perhaps nondescript life that for some reason I felt the need to write about. I am a writer, or at least I am trying- or pretending, I can never tell which- to be. I'm living with a friend- who for the sake of this blog I'll call Jon- that I have known since secondary school, and my dog, Daisy, who is just over a year old. My boyfriend of 3 years works for a rather large professional services company- currently in Manchester, soon to be in London- and we'll call him Robb. I understand this bit is boring, but you need the basics.


This isn't my first time keeping a 'blog' as such, and I don't suppose it will be my last. I think this is all I will write for now, the pup needs my attention, she has stitches at the moment, an accident in the woods. I need to give her antibiotics. I must admit I'm being soft with her since the accident, letting her sleep in my bed to stop her getting at the wound in her bed. Only for the next 5 days though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment